Betting tips for Cricket | Get ₹10,000 Bonus
Cricket is always on and we cover all the important T20 games as well as all the Indian cricket games. Our tips are free and usually posted every day – especially during big tournaments. Cricket betting in T20 games is fast and great for catching lightning. For our regular tips, we look at all the latest statistics and trends and try to choose valuable from the data.
Find our newest bet predictions for everything from the Indian Premier League to the Test series here.
Here is our suggested cricket betting advice bookmaker for our tips
How we pick our free tips
- When considering our tips we consider according to a list
- Any potential injury or any change in team news
- Statistics of the last 5 games as the lowest at the international level
- Last year’s tournament stats were the lowest, and previous trends were considered, for example, including our historical IPL stats.
- The weather conditions of the match as well as the group in which the game is being played
- Where to find the best statistics for betting different market options and bets and get the best price for betting
- Our knowledge about world cricket by watching previous matches
I’ll put our estimations in the stream above once we’ve determined them. All suggestions are provided for free, and we will show you where to find the greatest odds and bonuses from Indian bookmakers.
We take tips from the cricket markets
We will keep an eye on all the markets to find the best bets for you. However, in the case of statistics we use things that we often find in the same market. We avoid the markets of who will score how many runs in an over and those who try to estimate the over of the first wicket because we think it is more profitable to bet by calculation.
We have the most popular tipping market here for single matches
- Total Match Wickets – Under / Over
- Total Match Run – Under / Over
- Top bowler or batsman – either in the whole match or in the team
- Total runs of the team – Under / Over
We come up with some tips that are different from the Betway market than the standard market. These allow you to place multiple bets on the same match by uniting the markets.
Match – Kohli will score 49.5 runs, India will win the match, Rohit will take more than 0.5 wickets.
IPL Tournament – More than 149.5 sixes, Mumbai Indians will go to the final, 5 wickets over 0.5, Gayle will hit the most sixes.
Over time we will make our own selections with which you will be able to bet on big tournaments.
In addition to individual matches, we also keep an eye on tournament markets for our more long-term tips. Also who will win the tournament in this case is often to choose from more than 20 markets. These are not as popular from a betting perspective as the winning market but offer some good prices and add some interest to the tournament.
The markets we look at to make our statistics are as follows -
- Total sixes (T20 tournament)
- The best score of any batsman – under / over
- Total Tournament Run – Under / Over
- Total wickets of the tournament – Under / Over
To make these assumptions, we can deliberately look at the statistics of previous tournaments and selections when comparing odds. There are a lot of trends to watch in the IPL such as the growing trend of total tournament runs since the start of the event.
Currently, we follow the following events for our full match preview
- Indian Premier League
- Big Bash League (Australia)
- T20 Blast (England)
- Caribbean Premier League
- Majansi Super League
- T20 International World Cup
- All India T20 matches
- All India ODI and Test matches
Our guess is what you will get
Our reviews are written to help you stay informed about upcoming matches. We cover a lot of things about the match, including the following
- Recent results and forms
- Statistics from recent games in previous tournaments
- Weather forecast (especially if the game is in England)
Direct prediction – who will win
- Properly priced cricket betting tips – usually our top 3 picks
We try to be as neutral as possible despite being Indian cricket fans because we cannot always bet that India will win. Having a neutral outlook will help make our estimates more accurate and optimistic and more reliable.
We try to add a few extra statistics to our previews that you won’t find anywhere else, these are usually at the bottom of the preview.
Follow our tips guide
If you want to follow our tips, make it available for free, but here are some suggestions:
Don’t bet beyond your means
There is no such thing as a guaranteed winner
Betting should be a fun aspect of enjoying cricket
Follow our tips at your own risk!