Indian administration introduced a 16-member squad for the upcoming ODI house collection in opposition to South Africa on Sunday (October 2). The largest information that emerged from the squad choice turned out to be pacer Mukesh Kumar’s and Rajat Patidar’s maiden call-up for South Africa ODIs. Shikhar Dhawan will proceed to steer the squad with Shreyas Iyer as his deputy for the collection.
Each India and South Africa are engaged in an ongoing three-match T20I collection and can play a three-match ODI collection afterwards. With the T20 World Cup 2022 scheduled to start out from October 16, Indian administration has given alternatives to thrilling prospects like Mukesh and Patidar.
Mukesh, a 28-year-old right-arm pacer, is a shocking title for a lot of, and is at present concerned within the ongoing Irani Trophy 2022. Whereas taking part in for Remainder of India, he took 4 wickets within the first innings to bowl Saurashtra out for simply 98 runs on Day 1 and was additionally sensational in opposition to New Zealand A final month.
In the meantime, let’s have a look at just a few info it is advisable to find out about Mukesh Kumar:
- Mukesh Kumar was born on October 12, 1993 in Kolkata and can have fun his twenty ninth birthday this month.
- He performs for Bengal in home cricket and made his debut in First Class cricket in October 2015 in opposition to Haryana at Rohtak.
- He made his T20 debut in opposition to Gujarat in January 2016 and Listing A debut in opposition to Uttar Pradesh in December 2015.
- The proper-arm pacer has taken solely 17 wickets in 18 Listing A matches at a median of 44.00 and economic system price of 5.17 to this point.
- Mukesh has 19 wickets in 17 T20 matches at an economic system price of seven.25.
- His greatest outings have are available First Class cricket, with 109 wickets in simply 30 matches (52 innings) at a formidable common of twenty-two.50 and an economic system price of two.75 to this point.
- He took 9 wickets in three unofficial four-day matches in opposition to New Zealand A final month.
- Mukesh was Bengal’s joint-highest wicket-taker within the 2021-22 Ranji Trophy season with 20 wickets in simply 9 innings.